Sunday, June 7, 2015

How to get along with bosses or coworkers?

How to get along with bosses or coworkers?


    In my view point, I think that it’s not easy to get along with bosses

 or coworkers in the office. It is so called EQ(Emotional Quotient). People

who are from different families and educational background,  and they

have different personalities, too.  How can they get along with each other very well?

Recently, I saw one boss having an argument with his subordinate.

I understand that both of them have different opinions. In my point of

view, if I was the subordinate, I would not do that kind of thing. I think

that we should respect our boss first of all. Second, we can only just have the

chance to discuss things with our boss. Especially, we are Taiwanese

who  gets the eastern education and culture.

    Four years ago, I didn’t think that we should respect our bosses.  I

thought that we could express our ideas immediately in front of the

bosses. I tried to argue with my boss and I thought I was totally 'RIGHT'.

Afterwards, I got into a lot of  trouble over this.  I think that it is my personality and I

was not mature enough to deal with this situation appropriately.

    Now I would not do that kind of thing anymore.   I would say that

we truly have many ideas and opinions which are different from our

bosses. It is normal. However, we still should respect our bosses, even

though we think ( that) they are 'WRONG'.  When we face a situation that we think  the bosses may

 be wrong, we should use different ways to talk

with the bosses indirectly. If we use a bad attitude to treat the bosses,

how can they treat you better.  For Taiwanese, we still have the ideas

that the bosses have many rights, and they are the king.

    Also, if you do not respect the bosses, I think that they will not
 
respect you as either.  It sounds like that you will create tension  in the office and you

need to face an embarrassing situation.  It is not worth it, is it?

    Last but most important, the bosses sometimes are emotional

possibly and they may have much pressure from their bosses, too. We

just listen to them is enough. We can do the best options in the right

time. I would say that if we don’t get alone with our bosses, we

definitely will suffer losses.

No comments:

Post a Comment