Friday, June 5, 2015

practice 104.6.6

1.     It has been proposed that a new domestic airport should be built quite close to where you live.
Do you support or oppose the idea?

I do not agree with building a new domestic airport.  In my view point, the airport should be built in a place where not many people live. That is because an airport it would not make too much noise pollution, it would affect our personal safety as well.

2.     The city government plans to turn your street into a pedestrian street. No vehicles allowed.  What is your opinion?

In my point of view, I agree with turning the street into a pedestrian street.  I think that we can have pedestrian streets to allow people to walk with their family and friends, etc. all the time.  Also, it enables us to have a healthy life and a better life environment.

3.     The government plans to abolish the death penalty in Taiwan(for all crimes). Do you support or oppose this?


In my idea, I do not support to abolish the death penalty in Taiwan.  I think that some criminals who killed many innocent people should be executed. If the government does not execute the death penalty, people will think that we do not have responsibilities for what they do. For instance, they can kill people whoever they want easily without considering the consequences too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment