Saturday, August 1, 2015

Some students choose to live alone...(1040801)

Some students choose to live alone, while others prefer to live in shared accommodation. Which do you think is better? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

For my part, I prefer to live alone.  There are 3 reasons I think this way.

The first reason for this is that if I live alone, I can have my own space. For instance, if I live in shared accommodation, I need to share sharing space with my roommates. It’s also possible to share the bath room with the roommates.

    The second reason for this is that if I live alone, I can invite friends to my room without informing other roommates. For example, I would like to invite my friends to have a pleasure dinner.  We can cook together and share food.  We won’t bother my roommates whenever they want to take a rest in the holiday.

    The third reason for this is that if I live alone, I can watch the channels which I love without asking my roommates. In my view points, everyone watches different kinds of TV programs. Korea dramas is one of the favorites TV programs that I watch.  However, probably my roommates want to watch Japanese dramas. Therefore, if I live alone, I can watch the TV programs whenever I want.


On the whole, I argue that students choose to live alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment